Modalities of papers
The proposed papers should be:
- Results of specialization papers, master's or doctoral thesis.
- Results of research papers of undergraduate students or research groups.
- Original research results or reports with relevant experiences.
- Papers should not be published in evaluation processes in other congresses and / or journals.
Format of Papers:
Papers submitted must have a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 15 pages, including bibliographic references with APA standards. Each paper will be assigned to two peer evaluators with extensive research experience in the thematic axes raised by the Congress.
-The papers must be presented in WORD-
The structure of the paper is:
- Summary (English and Spanish - should not exceed 300 words, Keywords (English and Spanish - maximum 5 in alphabetical order)
- Theoretical framework
- Methodology of the study
- Recommendations and / or acknowledgments